Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
I am taking the following precautions to protect my patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Office seating in the waiting room and in the therapy room has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• I will wear a mask.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
• We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
• We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.